I got this idea from a blog I follow, but I am going to alter it a bit because there is no way there are 30 thing about me that are interesting.
1) I love sweet or Bing cherries, I eat them by the truck load.
2) I have been riding motor cyles since I was about 5 years old. (ummm, mini bike too)
4) I think my parents are amazing people and I adore them both.
5) I am a closet NSYNC fan (boy band from way back)
|You are a Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen....oooooo, oooooo||ok, ok,.....I'll stop.|
6) I love ABBA (80's band)
7) I hate my upper arms and my neck area-if I had the money, they'd be fixed. YESTERDAY
8) I dislike shopping
9) My favorite flowers are gladiolas
10) I wanted to be a veterinarian, but couldn't afford college in 1980 when I graduated from high school.
11) I have more patience with animals than I do people.
12) My favorite color is sapphire blue.
|This is NOT me, our dumpsters are green. Just sayin'|
13) I can't pass up a chance to dumpster dive, the thrill of the search is too much fun
14) I think my sister gives of herself more often than I
15) I have never smoked pot or taken illegal drugs..........that's right.....never.
|Looks so harmless...........|
16) My high school years were painful and I was a shy, insecure young lady. (I know, hard to believe)
17) The happiest times of my life have happened since I turned 40.....(except for the birth of my son)
18) I have a very weird (aka inappropiate) sense of humor which leads to laughter at inappropriate times. (like funerals-ugh)
|I WISH this was my barn..........|
19) I have dreams about owning a spectacular barn that is full of animals and a huge indoor riding arena.
20) I didn't attend a concert until I was 38 years old.
Now you give it a try. Can you find 20 things about yourself that we don't know....random things?
This could be Dame Edna Everage's post. Never smoked a gladioli? You haven't lived!ReplyDelete
I'm not sure I could handle much more "LIFE" Tom, I'm really fragile. (NOT)Delete
So pleased you love abbaReplyDelete
Who doesn't love ABBA?Delete
Lots of these could be on my list, too, including #15. Hey, we lose enough brain cells with pregnancy! hehReplyDelete
The rest of my brain cells left at the start of menopause. psssttt.Delete